Thursday 21 October 2010

Welcome to the Unofficial Technika Smartbox 8320HD Blog

Hi there, I'm Richard Lloyd and I've just set up this Blogger site to discuss the Technika Smartbox 8320HD Freeview HD hard disk recorder, currently on sale in the UK in Tesco exclusively. It's important to note that this is an unofficial blog (yes, it's in the site title) in no way endorsed by Tesco (who own the "Technika" brand), IP Vision (who own the "Fetch TV" brand) or indeed the Freeview HD folks (wherever they are!). I'm not employed by anyone of them and don't get backhanders from them either before you ask.

What I'm intending to do is to start commentable blog posts on various subjects and also create certain information tabs such as firmware release info, where to buy the box, known bugs not fixed yet, forthcoming rumours, set of useful links and so on. The most useful suggestions from the public in the blog comments will be copied, along with a credit to the original poster, to the appropriate information tab. This keeps the tab pages "clean" and away from the rowdiness of the blog posts :-)

What I won't be doing is posting up on any other make or model of hard disk recorder - even if a Smartbox 9000HD comes out, I won't cover it (unless I buy one myself and set up a brand new 9000HD blog of course!).

No comments:

Post a Comment