Saturday 23 October 2010

Catastrophic bug with overlapping scheduled recordings

I just discovered a major bug with overlapping scheduled recordings that I've been able to reproduce several times when one programme recording starts after the other and they both overlap once the second programme recording commences.

It's documented on the bugs page and I'm looking to see if anyone has seen similar behaviour on their 8320HD, either when both scheduled recordings start simultaneously or one starts recording later than the other (and then both overlap).

I'll keep comments open until I get confirmation of both so I can ticket the bug with Fetch TV (when they deal with my 2 open tickets that have sat unanswered for days now...).

Update: Fixed by the latest beta release firmware (version 4.8.01-06)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment